Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Today is a difficult day for me. Its great because I have a lovely little boy who I absolutely adore, and who loves his mummy very much, and also blessed to be expecting another little one in June, but difficult because I can't spend time with my mum.
 A couple of months ago I took the memory card out of our old camera, and on the main camera memory (which is masked by any memory card) I found about 40 pictures I'd forgotten about, one of which was me and my mum in 2007. I thought I'd share it with you today in memory of my mum.

I also had a photo taken at Christmas with Joey which someone posted on Facebook which I've pinched to show you.
 

and lastly I have a picture of my little monkey this morning with his present for me, a hand made plate which he decorated last week with daddy!
So to everyone out there, I hope you have a lovely Mothers day, whether you can be with your mum or just have fond memories of her. x

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day is not too sad Beth. Difficult for me too, my first without Mum.

    ReplyDelete